A one-pot food full of various nutritious and easy ingredients, this Vegetarian Sausage Pie with Mushrooms & Sweet Potato is an excellent choice for anyone who has a low residue/fiber diet because it is low in fiber. Let’s know the ingredients and procedures to make this delicious dish.
- 800 grams of sweet potato
- 300 grams mushrooms chopped roughly
- 6 quality vegetarian sausages, chopped into solid pieces.
- 1 onion, chopped very finely
- 60 ml of white wine
- 5 grams porcini mushrooms, 3-4 pieces
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 whole allspice, juniper berry
- 1 bay leaf
- 100 ml of cold water
- 40 grams cheddar cheese
- Salt and black pepper for taste
How to Cook – (Follow The Instructions)
- Peel off the sweet potatoes, slice, and steam in a small amount of salty water, covered. Drain the potatoes from the heat and mash. Cover and set aside.
- In a container with limited volumes of water, put the porcini mushrooms and wait for two minutes. To clear any residual dirt, rinse under cold water.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan, add the bay leaf and juniper, onion, porcini, mix and cook for a few minutes over medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms and sauces. Mix and cook for two more minutes.
- Stir in the wine, then cook for a minute or so. Sprinkle flour over the blend, mix thoroughly and add cold water, stir, cook, cover and cook for 15 minutes, lower heat and simmer.
- Take off the heat and taste for season. Cut the porcini, chop thoroughly and bring in the blend again.
- When the mushroom and sauce blend, heat up the oven to 400 F / 200 C.
- Switch mushroom blend to a medium oven, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 25 minutes. Spread the mash over the top Increase the temperature to bring the cheese up after 20 minutes.
Your dish is ready to serve after following all these steps correctly, and you can now enjoy your dinner with low residue.