This recipe is a rich, low-fiber chicken noodle soup, but without the skin of chicken thigh. This chicken noodle soup is easy and requires no blending or mixtures, so that it is not hard to work. You just need to cut and feel of the skin of the fruits and boil 2 eggs which is not at all a big task but let’s see how to make chicken noodle soup and what are the ingredients required here.
- 2 chicken legs or 3 chicken thighs but without the skin
- 1 peeled carrot
- 1 peeled onion
- 1 leek
- 70 gram peeled small piece of celeriac
- 15-gram small bunch of parsley for garnishing.
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 allspice berries
- ⅓ tbsp turmeric to add color and taste
- ½ tbsp salt and some amount of black pepper
- 5 ½ cups of water
- Cooked vermicelli noodles
How to Cook – (Follow The Instructions)
- In a large pot, put chicken and add half the water. Bring to boil and cover it.
- Turn the heat down and slice off the white residue that is produced when it cooks on the surface
- Do not let the soup boil too quickly as it may get twisted. Gently cool it.
- Add the rest of the water and the other ingredients including carrots, onions, leek, celeriac, berries, turmeric, salt, and black pepper.
- Cover and cook for a min. 50 minutes leaving it a little open from one side.
- Take off the heat. Serve with cooked vermicelli noodles and garnish it with some fresh chopped parsley. (You can use pasta as well in the place of noodles.)
Your dish is ready to eat now, and you can make approximately 4-6 servings from this quantity. Add some fruits and boiled eggs and start eating this delicious breakfast.