A full of flavor and taste, Packed with high nutritional content and low in fiber quantity, Egg fried rice is a meal that you can enjoy in your lunch. It only takes hardly 30-45 minutes in making and delivers great taste and aroma. Let’s see the ingredients and the procedure to make this delicious dish.
- 1 small unpeeled courgette, washed and cut into chunks.
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 regular red pepper cut into chunks
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 2 peeled garlic cloves and minced
- 10 grams peeled and grated ginger
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce for taste
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 500 grams white rice cooked
- 4 large eggs whisked lightly
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
How to Cook – (Follow The Instructions)
- Start preparing all the above-mentioned vegetables. Cut them into tiny pieces.
- Heat a spoonful of oil in a large pan or frying pan and add your whisked eggs as if to make scrambled eggs.
- Take them out on a plate after cooking.
- In the same pan heat the leftover tablespoon of oil and add the carrot and fry roughly for Five minutes.
- Add rest of vegetables like garlic and ginger, but not frozen peas, to cook, depending on what crunchy your veggies are, for another 5-10 minutes. You may have to add a little bit more oil.
- Once satisfied with your veggies crunchiness adds white rice, soy sauce, sesame oils, and frozen peas immediately. Give it all a good mix and cook it all for a few minutes.
- Bring in and whisk in your cooked eggs. Taste the mix and season with salt, herbs or sauces and serve it.
Your delicious and now fiber egg fried rice is ready, and you can add some other sauces and preservatives according to your taste. Enjoy your meal!!