This recipe has just 5 components but delivers a tasty, juicy roast chicken. The roast chicken gives a perfect balance of aroma and flavor, lemon juice and hot sauce, and aromatic herbs. Paired chicken and you have a tasty, nutritious lunch, along with cooked vegetation and White Rice.
- Half cup of fresh lemon fruit juice
- 1 whole roasted Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian herbs (or ½ Tbsp. dried oregano and ½ Tbsp. dried
- Some Freshly ground pepper and salt for taste.
- 4-5 sprigs fresh thyme
- ⅓ cup honey
How to Cook – (Follow The Instructions)
- Pour fresh lemon juice in a large bowl. Place the chicken in that juice. Cover it with some plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Turn chicken over and let it marinate an additional 1 hour.
- You need a preheated oven with a temperature of around 450 degrees.
- Remove chicken from marination. Sprinkle those Italian herbs with some salt and pepper for great taste.
- Thyme sprigs needs to be placed in the cavity of your chicken.
- Take a roasting pan and place the chicken breast. Roast, the chicken, uncovered for around 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 375 degrees and roast it again for around 30 minutes.
- Coat whole Chicken with a pastry brush thoroughly and heat honey.
- Decrease the heat amount to around 350 degrees.
- Cook for another 45 minutes until you see a brown color shade.
- Recoat it with honey and basting chicken with some natural juices.
- At 170 degrees, with a meat thermometer check if it is cooked or not.
- Use a gravy separator to remove fat from juices and pour it over your white rice.
Your meal is ready to eat with almost no fiber and less residual waste. Enjoy your meal!!