A perfect recipe to make your dinner more delicious while maintaining a low fiber content in this recipe. You can enjoy this meal with some steamed white rice. Look below how to make this dish a wroth for your dinner.
- 1 pound or approximately ½ kg of beef
- 1 egg
- 1 bowl uncooked white rice
- 1 ½ tbsp salt for taste
- ½ bowl finely chopped onions
- 3 boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- 1 bowl plain tomato sauce
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
How to Cook – (Follow The Instructions)
- Combine beef, chicken, rice, salt, and onion in a medium bowl.
- Shape meat into twelve thin bags, 3 in each.
- Put in the middle of each patty a hard-boiled egg wedge, press meat around eggs and make 12 balls of them.
- Cover and cool it while you are making sauce.
- Mix chicken broth, tomato sauce, chipotles and garlic in a food mixer or food blender and mix it until it becomes soft.
- Spill sauce into some kind of moderate container via strainer and remove meatballs and baking leaves.
- Bring it to a boil and then reduce heat. Cover the pot or pan and cook meatballs in sauces.
- Turn round constantly until around 25 minutes till it is cooked.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and spillover beans.
Bring a plate and pour some rice and bring the meatballs, mix the gravy and meatballs with your white rice and enjoy your meal.