Only 4 ingredients are contained in this healthy mushroom pasta! It’s so easy to make and unbelievably easy. It is made with low-fat and low fiber, organic sauces to give a tangy taste. Let’s explore the steps and ingredients to make his simple dish.
- A pack of pasta, uncooked
- 350 grams mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tbsp heaped fromage frais or cheese.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- salt and white pepper for a better taste
- 1 bay leaf
How to Cook – (Follow The Instructions)
- Cook pasta in salted water with the bay leaf as indicated in the packet. Strain, 1/2 cup water reserve.
- Place the mushroom sauce in the meantime.
- Then add chopped mushrooms in a big bowl and fry for about 7 minutes over high heat until they are a little golden brown. Stir it constantly.
- Simply add some more water if your sauce is too thick. The seasoning might need to be adjusted.
- Reduce the heat, add ⅓ cup of water to pasta cooking
- Add cheese and move it with a whisk.
- Mix the pasta well well with all the seasonings and sauce and stir it until mixed properly. Serve the Food!
Your breakfast is ready to eat and you can add some fruits with it or you can drink some fruit juice without pulp or seeds. Enjoy your meal!!